Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 17, 2009

A PoEm


A poem specially dedicated to all teachers.

As I look around my classroom,
All my students I can see,
My wish for all these children,
Is that they be all they can be.

Each of them is unique,
With different learning styles,
And as I get to know them
Sometimes I make them smile.

Their backgrounds are varied,
But all that means to me,
Is that all these precious children,
Need different blessings to receive.

Yes, I'm here to teach them science,
But this one thing I know,
There are more important things to learn,
Before I let them go.

Knowledge is important,
For this we should all strive,
But wisdom is a blessing,
That keeps hope alive.

So each morning during
our moment of silence I do pray,
That God will let me be a blessing,
To at least one of them this day.

If I can make a difference,
In just one student's life,
Then my mission is accomplished,
I can go forward without strife.

No comments:

Post a Comment